Fees and Payment Methods
The cost of looking after your child is £5.30 - £ 9 /hour
I accept childcare vouchers
Meals, wipes, creams and nappies are not included
I do not charge you when am off sick or occasional days off
Children‘s absence on contracted days are payable in full including child sickness & occasional days off
Full time parent/not school age – There are 2 options:
- 1. Parent can pay half fee for their annual holidays ( 2- 3 weeks ) in return pay me half fee for my annual holidays ( 2 – 3 weeks Or
- 2. Alternatively a rate of 60% of payable amount per week .These is for both parent and Carer’s holidays. ( Booked holidays i.e. a week or more time off )
Parents who want Term time only (for school children):
Term time for school children (according to school/nursery calendar) i.e. Roe Green or Kingsbury Green School, I charge half fees (50%) in all the school holidays and half term. This includes summer holidays. Please Note – it is not a holiday pay, it’s a retainer to keep the child’s place. Failure to retain a place will result to your place been unavailable.
- Bank holidays – Full pay for statutory bank holidays if your contracted day falls on that day. If your child turns up on Bank holiday, I will charge double, do check for availability first
Late fee charges over contracted hours /period :
- £10.00 under 1 hour beyond the contracted picking up time.
- £20.00 over 1 hour beyond the contracted picking up time.
- £25.00 over 1 hour 30 minutes beyond the contracted picking up time.
*advance notification of lateness does not exempt you (parent/carer) from paying the late pick-up fee.
Any training, I have to attend during the week on working hours, you will still be charged for as I am training to gain knowledge to care for your child, and it will be classed as a working day. (I will try and limit the number of days to avoid too much inconvenience by trying to book on Saturdays instead) I will give you advance notice.
All sessions are to be paid in advance either weekly or monthly as agreed on signing of contract.
- If payment is not received I will not accept your child.
- I accept cash, cheque, childcare vouchers and bank transfers.
- Cheques must be paid 5 working days before the payment due date.( advance)
- If there is an issue with your childcare vouchers you will be expected to pay the amount due and then you will be refunded once the vouchers are paid. My payment is not dependant on HMRC, Tax credits or vouchers system. You are responsible for payment and I expect payment on due dates.
One months’ notice must be given in writing when terminating and 2 weeks’ notice when altering days & 4 weeks’ notice when reducing hours, this must be discussed with me first. Based on availability . This applies to all children.
I reserve the right to terminate a child's place with immediate effect if a serious breach of these terms and conditions occurs, or if termination of a child's place is considered by the childminder to be in the best interests of the setting and / or the continuing welfare of the other children
I will not be held responsible for individual toys/books/items brought from home.
Parents should avoid sending their child in expensive clothes as I cannot be held accountable for marked/damaged clothes and many of the activities that I provide can be messy!
All clothing and shoes must be named
Children should be supplied with a change of clothing in a named drawstring bag
Harassment: if am intimidated degraded or humiliated by a parent/carer then I may asked the parent to find alternative care
I reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time. In this instance, you would receive written notification regarding new terms and conditions.
Please make sure you have read, fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions before signing the application form
A deposit of 4 week’s fees is required before service will commence i.e. before giving out my REGISTRATION NUMBER which is normally in the contract. That is, if you are happy to go ahead / with the intention of taking the place at my setting. The deposit will be given at the end of the contract when all terms and conditions have been meet . IF THE PLACE IS SUBSEQUENTLY NOT USE OR
CANCELLED THE DEPOSIT FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE.
There are various sources of funding /help available for families depending on their personal circumstance and the age of the child)
Useful advice can be found on www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs
You can contact them by telephone on 020 8937 1234
or by visiting their local offices:
Brent Civic Centre
Wembley HA9 0FJ