Fees and Payment Methods
Daily Rate – 8 am - 5 pm is £53.00 (including nappy, wipes, meals /snacks excluding dinner) Parent to bring formula milk.
- I accept childcare vouchers.
- I do not charge you when I am off sick or occasional days off
- Children absence on contracted days are payable in full including child sickness, school clubs, parents off, and occasional days off
- Part time rate are different from full time rate.
- Funding fees (NEG 2,3 & 4) does not include meals /snacks, wipes and nappy. Extra will be charged to provide that.
- Funded children will receive care as per the local school calendar
Term time only (Per Roe Green school calendar)
- £ 8 per hour – This includes Breakfast for Am & Snacks for PM etc
- I do not charge for Retainer fees during holidays
- I do not charge for Bank Holidays / I don’t work on Bank Holidays
- Advance notice must be given if extra hours is needed outside contracted hours, I might not always be available. If, I am available to work on inset days/ school closure, I will charge overtime rate £.
All sessions are to be paid in advance either weekly or monthly as agreed on signing of contract.
- If payment is not received I will not accept your child.
- I accept cash, cheque, childcare vouchers and bank transfers.
- Cheques must be paid 5 working days before the payment due date.( advance)
- If there is an issue with your childcare vouchers you will be expected to pay the amount due and then you will be refunded once the vouchers are paid. My payment is not dependant on HMRC, Tax credits or vouchers system. You are responsible for payment and I expect payment on due dates.
One months’ notice must be given in writing when terminating and 2 weeks’ notice when altering days & 4 weeks’ notice when reducing hours, this must be discussed with me first. Based on availability . This applies to all children.
I reserve the right to terminate a child's place with immediate effect if a serious breach of these terms and conditions occurs, or if termination of a child's place is considered by the childminder to be in the best interests of the setting and / or the continuing welfare of the other children
I will not be held responsible for individual toys/books/items brought from home.
Parents should avoid sending their child in expensive clothes as I cannot be held accountable for marked/damaged clothes and many of the activities that I provide can be messy!
All clothing and shoes must be named
Children should be supplied with a change of clothing in a named drawstring bag
Harassment: if am intimidated degraded or humiliated by a parent/carer then I may asked the parent to find alternative care
I reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time. In this instance, you would receive written notification regarding new terms and conditions.
Please make sure you have read, fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions before signing the application form
A deposit of 1 weeks fee is required before service will commence i.e. before giving out my REGISTRATION NUMBER which is normally in the contract. That is, if you are happy to go ahead / with the intention of taking the place at my setting. The deposit will be given at the end of the contract when all terms and conditions have been meet . IF THE PLACE IS SUBSEQUENTLY NOT USED OR CANCELLED THE DEPOSIT FEE WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE.
There are various sources of funding /help available for families depending on their personal circumstance and the age of the child
Useful advice can be found on www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs
You can contact them by telephone on 020 8937 1234
or by visiting their local offices:
Brent Civic Centre